Architectural Project Manager Position:
The Architectural Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing architectural design and documentation, working with consultants, coordinating with the project architect, and overseeing the design team members.
We are looking for a candidate that have 6-8 years of professional experience in an architectural practice. Being a healthcare-based firm, having a background in this typology is preferred, but not specifically required.
- Responsible for design, coordination, and production of documents for multiple projects.
- Actively participate in design reviews.
- Oversee architectural intern.
- Effectively communicate project progress and needs to clients and design team members.
- Provide support in production and processing for all project phases construction documentation and administration.
- A degree from an accredited architectural program.
- Solid architectural design skills.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of architectural design and documentation experience. Again, healthcare experience is preferred, but not specifically required.
- Proficient in all phases of design and documentation, as well as, construction administration.
- Experience with consultant coordination including civil, structural, MEP/FP, and interior design.
- General knowledge of building codes and requirements.
- Candidate shall have solid verbal and written communication skills both within the office and with clients and consultants.
We are looking for an energetic, responsible, hardworking individual who will continue to foster a great office environment.
Why choose The Architectural Collaborative? We are a young, growing firm that just moved into a beautiful new office in downtown Saratoga. We are a “team based” firm with a great work environment with a relaxed atmosphere.
Salary offer shall be commensurate with experience. If interested, please submit a resume and examples of your professional design work to: Jon@theArchCollaborative.com